Strange Fiction at Ranch Girl Ramblings awarded me with the Superior Scribbler Award, today. I must say I truly feel unworthy of it, but I do appreciate the vote of confidence and the boost to my own self-confidence it’s given me. Thanks, to Strange Fiction.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I would like to pass the prestigious Superior Scribbler Award on to…everyone. But I know I can’t. So I think I’ll just have to pick at random to avoid bruising any egos. But I’m not going to explain why I chose so you’ll never know.
Natalie over at Between Fact and Fiction
Jen over at Cake Wrecks (OK, nowhere in the rules does it state that these must be writers’ blogs we award this to! Put the rotting veggies away!)
Christopher Goodwine at Christopher Goodwine, Off the Shelf
Fiction Groupie over at Fiction Groupie
Tess Hilmo at Tess Hilmo