Strange Fiction over at Ranch Girl Ramblings gifted me with another award. I so am not worthy. But thank you very much.
I never feel like I deserve the awards and accolades. There are so many blogs out there far superior to my own. I’ve learned so much from reading everyone’s blogs. I feel guilty that I can’t follow every blog out there. But I simply just do not have the time to do so.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the log and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things abot yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
7 Things About Me:
1. I’m a total poser when it comes to all things nerd because I can’t make the “Live long and prosper” sign. I try, I really do, but my fingers just don’t work that way.
2. I’m a hopeless romantic. (Curse you Disney!)
3. I’ve always gotten along better with people older than myself. And by older, I mean as a general rule people who have kids my age. i.e. Teachers, church leaders, etc.
4. I’m a pack rat who can’t bear to let go of books unless I just absolutely abhor said book. (Like “Wicked”)
5. I have an amazing memory for randomness. It amazes my mom sometimes. But then there are times when I can’t recall what I did during the week.
6. I’m a committment-phobe. I tried everything when I was little– ballet, gymanstics, soccer, piano, violin, etc. Never stuck with any of it.
7. My biggest fear in life is a math problem.
The 7 more deserving Kreativ Bloggers (and I’d pick you all if I could, really) in no particular order:
Natalie @ Between Fact and Fiction
Elana @ Elana Johnson, Author
Christopher @ Christpher Goodwine, Off the Shelf
Michelle @ Michelle McLean’s Writer Ramblings
Groupie @ Fiction Groupie
Tess @ Tess Hilmo
Lady Glamis @ The Innocent Flower
Well, there you have it. Sorry if I offended anyone with my choices. I would really give it to everyone in the blogosphere whose blogs I read if I could.